CASEY: When did I feel the most august? Since the day I was born, going hard.
SHERYL: Nice, dude. Going hard.
CASEY: No, but seriously. Everyday is a challenge to be more magnificent than the previous one. And challenge is a way to improve yourself instead of putting yourself down.
SHERYL: Yes, it’s a challenge of understanding yourself better.
CASEY: I give myself a warning every day never to dwell on my past. I might screw up one day, but I challenge myself to be better than yesterday.
SHERYL: It’s good to give yourself little milestones.
CASEY: And to test the waters. Each day, of course, is different, but you need the challenge to get going and keep going. Life is boring if it’s easy.
SHERYL: I don’t ever want to be bored.
CASEY: I know. I like being uncomfortable.
SHERYL: And I’d rather see someone struggle rather than breeze through life.
CASEY: It’s like this. People like to see challenges as positive and negative. Negative challenges are ones that find you, and positive ones are those you look for. And with the challenges that find you, the important thing is how you deal with them.
SHERYL: And believe me, my company provides 30,000 challenges every day! (Don’t print their name!)
- The Pfister Narrators
- The Current Narrator – Bela Suresh Roongta
- The 11th Narrator – Anna Lardinois
- The 10th Narrator – Nicole Mattke
- The 9th Narrator – Dominic Inouye
- The 8th Narrator – Jonathan West
- The 7th Narrator – Anja Notanja Sieger
- The 6th Narrator – Molly Snyder
- The 5th Narrator – Jenna Kashou
- The 4th Narrator – Dasha Kelly
- The 3rd Narrator – Ed Makowski
- The 2nd Narrator – Stacie Williams
- The 1st Narrator – Julie Ferris
- The Pfister Hotel