This girls’ weekend was one of those “august” August weekends that we needed. We left certain parts of our life behind, especially our tough professional jobs, and pampered ourselves: the spa, wine, good talks. (Thankfully, two of us are married to men who take care of the babies.) It was a chance to unwind, but also a chance to pamper each other back up.
We haven’t been friends for a long time. As adults, it’s hard to find friends you really connect with. Life is just so busy; we’ve MADE it so busy. So it’s cool that we’ve found each other: similar personalities with different lives and backgrounds. We have different day lives, but we can appreciate how each of us navigates our work-life balance.
We feel blessed.
- The Pfister Narrators
- Anna Lardinois – The Current Narrator
- The 10th Narrator – Nicole Mattke
- The 9th Narrator – Dominic Inouye
- The 8th Narrator – Jonathan West
- The 7th Narrator – Anja Notanja Sieger
- The 6th Narrator – Molly Snyder
- The 5th Narrator – Jenna Kashou
- The 4th Narrator – Dasha Kelly
- The 3rd Narrator – Ed Makowski
- The 2nd Narrator – Stacie Williams
- The 1st Narrator – Julie Ferris
- The Pfister Hotel