Years ago when I was fumbling through my way through working in computers. Our department traveled to sites across the country to perform computer installation and repair. When traveling most of our coworkers liked to eat at big restaurant chains, I gather the familiarity brought them comfort. Being 19, all this traveling was exciting (even […]
Dominic Inouye – The Current Narrator
A writer, speaker and teacher, Dominic Inouye has written for various websites, blogs and publications, founded academic programs, shared his experiences at academic conferences and teaches students how to read and tell stories through history, art, spoken-word and film. He cofounded the Milwaukee Spotlight Student Film Festival and has over twenty years of experience as a teacher. He has taught at Marquette University, Pius XI High School and currently teaches English at The Prairie School in Windpoint, Wis.
Inouye was chosen to serve as the hotel’s ninth Pfister Narrator based on his writing style, his vision for the role and personality.
Recent Posts by the Narrator
- “It Takes a Village to Raise a Dentist” (May 22, 2016)
- 15 Simply (But Often Difficult) Courageous Goals for Charging Our Hearts (May 22, 2016)
- What Did You Create Today? (May 18, 2016)
- Under the Spreading Chestnut: Mother’s Day Brunch, Part IV (May 14, 2016)
- My Door Was Always Open: Mother’s Day Brunch, Part III (May 14, 2016)
- We Are a Corporation: Mother’s Day Brunch, Part II (May 13, 2016)
- Thirteen Blackbirds: Mother’s Day Brunch, Part I (May 10, 2016)