Weddings are a big part of our history. From the grandest to the most intimate, each wedding has a special place here at The Pfister. That’s why we’re proud to announce our I Do: Part Deux, Wedding Photo contest. You are cordially invited to share your Pfister wedding day memories with us for a […]
Dominic Inouye – The Current Narrator
A writer, speaker and teacher, Dominic Inouye has written for various websites, blogs and publications, founded academic programs, shared his experiences at academic conferences and teaches students how to read and tell stories through history, art, spoken-word and film. He cofounded the Milwaukee Spotlight Student Film Festival and has over twenty years of experience as a teacher. He has taught at Marquette University, Pius XI High School and currently teaches English at The Prairie School in Windpoint, Wis.
Inouye was chosen to serve as the hotel’s ninth Pfister Narrator based on his writing style, his vision for the role and personality.
Recent Posts by the Narrator
- HUMANS OF THE PFISTER | OCTOBER 2016 | Fear Edition | “Conquering Fears” (October 20, 2016)
- HUMANS OF THE PFISTER | OCTOBER 2016 | Fear Edition | “The Light vs. The Dark” (October 16, 2016)
- HUMANS OF THE PFISTER | OCTOBER 2016 | Fear Edition | Pius XI High School Blutender Happy Hour (October 16, 2016)
- HUMANS OF THE PFISTER | OCTOBER 2016 | FEAR EDITION | “Rationalizing Away Your Fears” (October 12, 2016)
- Getting HAPPY at The Pfister: A Story of Loss and Recovery (October 9, 2016)
- HUMANS OF THE PFISTER | SEPTEMBER 2016 | Back-to-School edition | “Knowing What to Say, When, and How” (September 27, 2016)
- HUMANS OF THE PFISTER | SEPTEMBER 2016 | Back-to-School edition | Former Artist-in-Residence Stephanie Barenz Navigates a New Old Space (September 20, 2016)