Last Monday January 28th an event was held at the historic Pabst Theater,which is just a stroll down the avenue from the Pfister and Intercontinental. The evening was titled Remarkable Milwaukee and gathered many of Milwaukee’s innovative business leaders, successful creative types, and championing envisionistas. The group relaxed on stage while seated on Victorian couches to discuss their […]
Dominic Inouye – The Current Narrator
A writer, speaker and teacher, Dominic Inouye has written for various websites, blogs and publications, founded academic programs, shared his experiences at academic conferences and teaches students how to read and tell stories through history, art, spoken-word and film. He cofounded the Milwaukee Spotlight Student Film Festival and has over twenty years of experience as a teacher. He has taught at Marquette University, Pius XI High School and currently teaches English at The Prairie School in Windpoint, Wis.
Inouye was chosen to serve as the hotel’s ninth Pfister Narrator based on his writing style, his vision for the role and personality.
Recent Posts by the Narrator
- HUMANS OF THE PFISTER | SEPTEMBER 2016 | Back-to-School edition | “Knowing What to Say, When, and How” (September 27, 2016)
- HUMANS OF THE PFISTER | SEPTEMBER 2016 | Back-to-School edition | Former Artist-in-Residence Stephanie Barenz Navigates a New Old Space (September 20, 2016)
- HUMANS OF THE PFISTER | SEPTEMBER 2016 | Back-to-School edition | “Is That All There Is?” (September 15, 2016)
- HUMANS OF THE PFISTER | SEPTEMBER 2016 | Back-to-School | “Accessing Our Own Greatness” (September 14, 2016)
- We’re Going to Get Out of This: LSU Fans Reflect on Fixing the Floods and More (September 6, 2016)
- HUMANS OF THE PFISTER | SEPTEMBER 2016 | Back To School | “Finding My Path” (September 4, 2016)
- HUMANS OF THE PFISTER | September 2016 | Back To School | “The Ultimate Disrupter” (September 4, 2016)