Your votes are in and tabulated. On behalf of all the Artist in Residence candidates we want to thank the community for there overwhelming support via the online and paper voting. Voting is just one of the final steps to becoming Artist in Residence at the Pfister Hotel. […]
Dominic Inouye – The Current Narrator
A writer, speaker and teacher, Dominic Inouye has written for various websites, blogs and publications, founded academic programs, shared his experiences at academic conferences and teaches students how to read and tell stories through history, art, spoken-word and film. He cofounded the Milwaukee Spotlight Student Film Festival and has over twenty years of experience as a teacher. He has taught at Marquette University, Pius XI High School and currently teaches English at The Prairie School in Windpoint, Wis.
Inouye was chosen to serve as the hotel’s ninth Pfister Narrator based on his writing style, his vision for the role and personality.
Recent Posts by the Narrator
- Synergy: Performance, Art, & Service (Part III) (June 23, 2016)
- Synergy: Performance, Art, & Service (Parts I & II) (June 20, 2016)
- “It Doesn’t Cost a Lot of Money to Be Nice” (June 15, 2016)
- Jazz Virgin (June 12, 2016)
- “You Can’t Take My Bones” (May 30, 2016)
- “It Takes a Village to Raise a Dentist” (May 22, 2016)
- 15 Simply (But Often Difficult) Courageous Goals for Charging Our Hearts (May 22, 2016)