The Pfister Recommends: A Pfister Holiday Tale [VIDEO]
22 Dec, 2010
by The Pfister
Milwaukee is a wonderful city with a great story to tell, especially during the holiday season.
Take a seat in the Lobby Lounge, relax, enjoy a glass of the Pfister Hotel’s signature glögg, and watch a Pfister Holiday Tale.
Peter captured some wonderful moments and activities in our fair city of Milwaukee. We’d love to know what you love to do in Milwaukee during the holiday season.
What’s your favorite Milwaukee Holiday tradition? Be sure to cast your vote on our Poll on the right hand side of the Pfister Blog.
- Milwaukee Ballet’s Nutcracker
- The Milwaukee Rep’s Christmas Carol
- Annual Holiday Parade
- Pfister Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Leonard Bearstein and the decorations at the Shops of Grand Avenue Mall
- Jingle Bus and the holiday decorations around the city
Don’t see your favorite on our list? Comment below and tell us what we missed.